Seven Parts of a Daily Quiet Time with God…
1) Pray for God to speak to you (John 16:13)
2) Read a portion of the Word (1 Peter 2:2)
Choose a Bible reading plan...
- our church's 2021 plan - New Testament Reading Plan
- a variety of other plans are available as well...
- Bible Gateway - Reading Plans
- Bible Reading Plans (bibleplan.org)
- Robert Murray M‘Cheyne’s Bible Reading Calendar
3) Choose a verse or two and mediate on it (Jeremiah 15:16; Psalm 1:2)
4) Write down insights from the Word or a prayer based on the Word (Philippians 3:15; Jeremiah 33:3)
5) Pray (Matthew 6:5-15)
Supplication (for yourself, your family, your church, and others)
6) Worship - sing or listen to a worship song (Psalm 96:1-2)
7) Share something God showed you with someone else! (Psalm 35:28)